The aim of the Web guidelines is that the website is accessible to as many people as possible, even if they have limitations or preferences. This mainly means the following:
- The web pages are written in such a way that as many people as possible can understand what they contain;
- The website can be used with any PC, tablet or smartphone;
- The website adapts to any set preferences such as contrast, animations and internet speed;
- These preferences can be overridden within the website;
- The website can be used by people who rely on adapted equipment.
Retourvignet takes the following measures to increase accessibility:
- Web agencies with proven experience in web accessibility are used;
- We build according to web guidelines (including WCAG 2.1);
- We use external expertise;
- We periodically apply automatic scans;
- We test the website manually (e.g. only using a keyboard).
The following elements may be less accessible due to periodic changes:
- Web forms;
- PDF documents;
- External sources.
Do you encounter a problem with the accessibility of this website? Please send us an e-mail at info op retourvignet punt com. Please name the web page where the problem occurred.